- Digital CCTV Surveillance Systems
- Video & Voice over IP Systems
- Integrated Access Control and Security Systems
- Building Automation
- Central Station Monitoring
- Optic Fiber/Wireless Connectivity and Integration
- Biometric Access Systems
- Card Identification and Badge Systems
- Intercom (Audio/Video) and Page Systems
- High Security Fencing Monitoring Systems
- Cantilever and Sliding Vehicle Gates
- Personnel Turnstiles and Barriers
- 3M Anti Blast Film
- Covert Surveillance
- Intelligence Gathering
- Background Checks
- Location of Individuals
- Debugging – Location of Listening Devices
Cash In Transit
Cash In Transit – Reducing Risk
- Vaule in Transit
- Currency Management
- High Risk Transport
- High Risk Storage
- G2 Rated Amoured Vehicles
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
Our capabilities include:
- Reconciliations and banking of monies
- Provison of floats with appropriate detonations and electronic banking services allowing seamless business continuity to clients.
Other services include:
- Movement and storage of bullion
- Pharmaceuticals and valuables
risk assesments, assignments can be carried by either armed or unarmed
operatives in marked or unmarked vehicles.
Special Operations Unit
- Licensed to use firearms.
- Professional Dog Handlers.
- Drugs and Explosives Testing Trained.
- Confined spaces training.
- Trained in self defence and at least one form of martial arts.
- Military or Law Enforcement Experienced.
- Highly motivated to succeed and achieve desired result for client.
Trained to operate in small four to five person teams or act as managers for security officer groups.
- Licensed Security and Occupational First Aid Officers
- Customer Service Officers
- Corporate Security
- Concierge Services
- Executive Protection
- Close Personnel Protection
- Industrial Dispute Management
- Mobile Patrols & Alarm Response
- Professional Dog Handlers
- Gate House Duties
- Emergency Response
- Community Policing
- Event Security Management
- Maritime Security
Specialised Construction & Mine Site Security Systems
Our engineers allow for the ever changing geography of projects to maintain continuous connectivity between sites.
The design and equipment chosen are extremely robust to withstand the tortures of mining activity and major construction.
All Electronic Control Systems Group systems are designed to use best-available technology, with attention paid to detail such as ensuring security of power supply, backups constructability issues including integration into existing structures, and capacity for future upgrades and expansions.
Mining sites are dynamic ever changing and typically comprised of large exposed areas indifferently secured through pressures of time convenience and cost.
Analysis has shown that a corporation’s largest cost in terms of loss is likely to be through its own staff, both directly and indirectly.
Electronic Control Systems Group’s guards can actively assist employees to avoid the consequences of carelessness and lack of understanding with regard to good security requirements.